[Departing from and arriving at Port of Nagoya] Consistent marine and land transportation using the Hokkaido and Okinawa sea routes.
We optimize customers’ logistics
using a logistics network that reaches the whole of Japan.
We provide finely detailed services that meet customer needs by combining various means of marine and land transportation freely. Consistent marine and land transportation means a logistics system that provides transportation by marine and land routes under centralized management, and has multiple merits.
The flow of consistent marine and land transportation.
- [Cargo collection]
- We receive a request from a customer and collect cargo starting from a single item under prompt vehicle arrangements.
- After collecting the cargo, we prepare to load it on a ship. We look after all of the procedures including cargo inspection, loading into containers, storage of cargo in readiness for departure, and document preparation work.
- [Ship operations]
- We load stored cargo inside the ship. We carry out efficient ship operations based on a certain management system.
- [Marine transportation]
- Marine transportation following a stable schedule is made possible by the use of regular ships. We realize safe and accurate transportation.
- We also carry out delivery work after arrival at the port. We manage all work centrally from the shipper to the delivery destination to provide a consistent logistics service.
The merits of “consistent marine and land transportation”
- We cover transportation across the whole of Japan from Hokkaido to Okinawa. The Hokkaido marine route goes from Port of Nagoya to Tokyo, Sendai, Tomakomai and Kushiro. The Okinawa marine route goes from Port of Nagoya to Shibushi, Naha, Miyakojima and Ishigakijima. Connecting the two marine routes and land transportation allows us to deliver from Port of Nagoya to the whole of Japan.
- We deliver all types of cargo to the place specified with certainty. From household items and other small cargo to large cargo such as factory plant. We propose the optimal transportation method based on the type and features of the cargo.
- We propose consistent services with the centralized management of all means of transportation. We deliver cargo door-to-door through the centralized management of marine and land transportation methods.
- We provide certain services at low cost. We realize greater efficiency of logistics and cost reductions based on the centralized management of transportation costs and schedules.
We provide wide-ranging services with
ships to Okinawa and Hokkaido departing from and arriving at Port of Nagoya
- [Transportation to Okinawa]
- We handle various cargo from the small (mixed loading) to the large (using 10, 12 and 20-foot containers and 20-ton trailers as transportation equipment) on regular ships that leave port on Friday each week. We undertake the whole process from cargo collection to final delivery.
- [Transportation to Hokkaido]
- Trailer transportation using roll-on/roll-off ships departing from and arriving at Port of Nagoya. We provide consistent transportation services including cargo collection, ship loading and final delivery from each port visited after departing from Port of Nagoya - Tokyo, Sendai, Tomakomai and Kushiro. In addition, we can also arrange the transportation of cargo that will not fill a 20-ton trailer using smaller ships.
We contribute to management issues such as BCP, environmental problems
and the shortage of truck drivers
There has been an increase in recent years in customers securing multiple means of transportation during ordinary times based on risk hedging at times of emergency such as natural disasters. The company’s logistics services, which enable the composite provision of multiple means of transportation including marine and land transportation, contribute to the resolution of this issue. In addition, marine transportation is also an effective means for initiatives against environmental problems. Marine transportation, which has low carbon dioxide emissions, is attracting attention as “an environmentally-friendly means of transportation,” as is a so-called modal shift to marine transportation. Moreover, in terms of the management problem of the shortage of truck drivers in the logistics industry, we are contributing to the reduction of the burden on logistics workplaces by engaging in marine transportation on part of the company’s logistics network.
and other matters, click here